EXCHANGING & RETURNING
We hope you love your order. If not, Public Figure has simple return process.
- Check below if you’re order is eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Notify us of your request within 14 days and receive a Return Authorisation number via customer care firstname.lastname@example.org of your intent.
- Send your purchase back to us.
- Wait for your refund or credit note to be processed - this can take up to 5 days for Australian orders and up to 10 days for International orders.
- Public Figure must be notified of the return within 14 days of the customer receiving the order.
- After return notification, the order must be returned to Public Figure within 7 days (Australia and NZ customers) or 14 days (international customers).
- Only orders with a Return Authorisation number provided by customer service can be accepted.
- All goods must be returned in new and unused condition - with tags and hygiene protection attached.
- Promotional discounted items are eligible for return or exchange however sale items are only accepted for exchange or credit note. ‘FINAL SALE’ items are not eligible for return.
- In the event you wish to exchange your purchase for a different item simply return for a store credit and place a new order.
- Please note ‘FINAL SALE’ items are not eligible for an exchange.
- SALE and FINAL SALE items are ineligible for refunds.
- Shipping, customs duty and sales taxes are not refundable.
- Please note that refunds can take up to 5 days to be processed by banking institutions.
- Items discounted in a promotion are eligible for refunds.
SALE & FINAL SALE ITEMS
- SALE items are eligible for return for exchange or credit note only.
- ‘FINAL SALE’ items are not eligible for return or exchange.
All returns must adhere to the following policy. Any returned items that do not meet these standards will not be accepted for return and will be returned to sender.
- All returns must be returned in a new and unused condition.
- All swing tags and hygiene protection must be in place.
- Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags, tote bags must be included in your return.
- Returns are required to arrive 7 days (Australia and New Zealand customers) or 14 days (International customers) after notifying our customer service team.
- Any return arrivals outside of these timeframes may not be accepted for return.
- The acceptance of late returns will be at the discretion of the Public Figure customer care team.
- All returns must be in new, unused condition.
- Tags, labels and hygiene protection must still be securely attached to the item.
- In the event that returned goods do not meet these standards they will be ineligible for return and may be returned to sender.
In the unlikely event that your goods are faulty we offer refunds, exchanges, credit notes or complementary repairs. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Public Figure does not take responsibility for returns lost in transit while returning to our offices. For this reason we suggest you return your order with tracking or insurance.
All swimwear should be tried on over underwear. If the hygiene sticker has been removed or if items are soiled, Public Figure is unable to accept and refund or exchange the item. The item may be sent back to the customer.
Unfortunately we cannot provide exchanges or refunds on earrings for hygiene reasons.
If you received a gift from Public Figure that you wish to exchange please contact customer care via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before every order leaves our warehouse, it undergoes quality control by our team. If you believe you have received a damaged item, please contact customer care within 48 hours of receiving your order on email@example.com.
Refunds can only be processed via the original order payment method.
Australian Consumer Law
Nothing in this Returns Policy is intended to exclude any of your statutory rights as a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law.