A timeless revel in nostalgia, this scent is ultimately an interpretation, with a great debt to music, of the carefree abandon encapsulating the spirit of a golden era.
A fresh ozonic accord is at the heart of this effortlessly cool fragrance that opens with citrus notes of Italian lemon and bergamot. A dive into an understated layer of Bulgarian lavender with patchouli and jasmine from India accentuate the androgynous appeal of Virginian cedarwood and Australian sandalwood.
Top: Lemon, Bergamot
Heart: Patchouli, Iris, Jasmine
Base: Sandalwood, Cedarwood
• Over 98% Natural and Naturally Derived Ingredients
• Olfactive Family: Fresh, Citrus
• Gender-neutral for All Humankind
• Vegan, Cruelty-Free & Leaping Bunny Certified
• Sustainably & Ethically Sourced
ST. ROSE Circa 91 Eau de Parfum contains over 98% natural and naturally derived ingredients with vegan aroma molecules.
Alcohol Denat, Water ((Aqua) Eau), Fragrance (Parfum), Citral, d-Limonene, Farnesol, Linalool