Cookies are files that reside on your computer which are created when you visit our Website. They are used to store information about your interactions with our Website, which can be used later when processing your sessions.
DISABLING AND ENABLING COOKIES
- Public Figure’s privacy obligations
The website www.publicfigure.shop (Website) is owned and operated by Public Figure Pty Ltd as trustee for the Bella Zito Family Trust (ABN 54 635 856 585) (we, us or our), the controller responsible for your personal information.
Please ensure your personal information is current and accurate, if your personal information changes please contact our office and provide us with the relevant updates. If you have any questions regarding this Policy please contact our office.
- Collection and use of personal information
Personal Information means information or opinion, whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable. Examples of personal information include your name, age, postal and email address, phone number and payment details.
(a) Collection of personal information
The Public Figure may collect personal information about you in a number of different ways, including when you:
- visit our Website or social media;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- sign up for our mailing list or newsletter;
- enquire about or order products;
- apply for a position with the Public Figure;
- provide feedback;
- fill in a form on our Website;
- interact with us on our Website or social media; and/or
- otherwise contact us.
Please note that Public Figure and our third-parties may collect your personal information.
(b) Use of personal information
The Public Figure will only use your information for specific purposes connected to our business operations and for the purpose which we collected it, unless it is reasonable for us to use the information for another purpose compatible with the original purpose. This may be done without your knowledge or consent where permitted by law. If you opt-out of providing us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our full suite of services.
(c) Disclosure of personal information
- to third party service providers appointed by us to perform services for or on our behalf;
- to related entities;
- as required or authorised by law; or
- otherwise with your consent.
- Opting out
If you decide that you no longer want to receive Public Figure emails or marketing communications then please email customer care at email@example.com or write to: Unit B1/13 - 21 Mandible St, Alexandria NSW 2015, Australia.
If you opt-out of receiving marketing communications, we may still contact you regarding product purchases.
- Privacy of children
Public Figure will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13; or knowingly send any email correspondence to children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe information from a child under the age of 13 has been submitted to our Website, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Security of personal information
Public Figure will take steps to prevent personal information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded under statute, we exclude all liability for the consequences of any unauthorised access to personal information. We have procedures in place to deal with personal information breaches and will notify you of a breach where legally required to do so.
- Retention of information
Public Figure will retain your personal information for as long as required to satisfy any and all of our purposes. Personal information is retained based on the amount, its nature and sensitivity, and the risk of harm from unauthorised disclosure. We also take into consideration the purpose for which we process personal information, whether we can achieve that purpose through other means, and the relevant legal requirements.
- Updating and accessing personal information
You have the right to access and correct your personal information. We will provide you access to your personal information where required by law. If we are not required by law to give you access or to correct your personal information, then we may decide not to provide you with access that information. Where it is reasonable, we will give you our reasons for that decision. We seek to ensure that the information we do collect is accurate, complete and up to date.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to processing of your personal information
- Request restriction of processing of your personal information.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to you or to a third party.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal information.
- Requests for information
Access to your personal information is free of charge, however where a request is repetitive, unfounded or excessive we may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to comply with said request.
We may request information from you to confirm your identity prior to providing you with any documents. We may also contact you to ask for further information in relation to your request.
We will endeavour to provide access within one month. In some circumstances it may take longer than one month, in such cases we will provide you with an update as to the estimated timeframe.
- Privacy concerns
- wish to make a complaint regarding a breach of your privacy;
- would like access to your personal information held by us;
- would like to correct your personal information held by us; or
- would like to opt-out of direct marketing,
please contact our office in any of the following ways:
by mail at: Unit B1/13 - 21 Mandible St, Alexandria NSW 2015, Australia; or
by email via: email@example.com.